Setting up emails in Outlook
To setup an email account in outlook we would recommend you use IMAP. This will ensure that your emails are backed up and are also stored on the server rather than locally.
- To setup a new account please go to 'tools' or 'file' (in new versions of outlook) > 'account settings' > 'create a new account'
- Select to manually configure the account type... > Internet email pop3/imap
- In the 'Your Name' box enter what you would like people to see the email coming from. So this can be your name, the name of your business or both.
- In 'Email' enter your email address
- 'Account type' IMAP or pop3 however we recommend IMAP
- 'Incoming mail server' mail.yourdomain.com (replace yourdomain.com with your domain!)
- 'Outgoing mail server' mail.yourdomain.com
- 'Username' - your email address i.e email@example.com
- 'Password' - As supplied by Expect Best
More Settings > Outgoing mail server
- My outgoing mail server requires authentication - use the same settings as my incoming mail server
For any more support please contact us.
The same settings as above apply to the iphone, imac, etc however the menu setup/layout will vary from Outlook.
Was this answer helpful?
Outlook: You may have to set your outgoing mail server authentication. Go to your email account...
If AOL is rejecting your email this might be because they have incorrectly identified it as a...
To setup your emails on the iphone or ipad you will need to check the settings against what our...